In the blink of an eye, we have ended up in February and I am not entirely sure how I feel about that. I am stuck in a limbo of feelings, a part of me wants time to hurry up so I can just graduate already, but the other part of me is thinking that life is happening much too fast and I desperately want it to slow down. Either way, I am grateful for the milder weather and the glimpses of lighter evenings, the novelty of winter has definitely worn off and I am desperate for the fresh start that Spring brings.
All things Shonda Rhimes baaaaby! Yes, anything that woman creates is magical and if you disagree I seriously question your judgement. Me and David are still slowly making our way through Greys Anatomy (10 series in and it still has the power to shock me!), but as I am all caught up on Scandal & HTGAWM I have been getting back into the new episodes, which started up again recently. While I may spend the majority of my time eating junk and binge watching shows in my pyjamas, Olivia Pope and Annalise Keating make me feel like the #GIRLBOSS I am.
- Why we need to stop calling people successful, Bianca Bass – this posts highlights the reality of success and is extremely thought-provoking on whether success is actually healthy
- Women’s March: What Next?, Rhyme & Ribbons – another great post highlighting the important issues and what we can do to fight injustices
- A Day in the Life of Safari, On the Luce – desperately makes me want to go on Safari again!
- A Wonderful Two Night Stay: Paris, Frock Me I’m Famous – another wanderlust-y type post which has me day dreaming about Paris
- Chocolate Orange Brownies, Lazy Cat Kitchen – cause err brownies!?
- A Birthday Brunch Party, Amy Elizabeth – makes me want host brunch for all my gals, stat.
After finishing the Serial Podcast, which in season one followed the case of Adnan Syed, I started listening to a follow-up podcast, Undisclosed. This podcast is far more in depth that the Serial podcast and is told by three lawyers who have a much greater understanding of the legal issues. If you enjoyed season one of Serial, you’ll enjoy this much more in-depth look into the case.
Best Moments of the Week
Experimenting in the kitchen, day-dreaming about holidays and purchasing a brand spanking new camera lens.
You can follow me on: