- If you want to contact me personally: email@example.com
- I am not a big fan of sponsored posts unless they are relevant to the blog – so many blogs have their posts sponsored by random affiliations and to me it appears disingenuous and false, something me and my blog don’t ever want to be!
- All photos that are not my own can be sourced back to the original through clicking on the photo
- Always read a recipe through and ensure you have the right ingredients! You can even weigh out your ingredients before hand for extra efficency!
- I know I do not always specify different oven temperatures, but here is an oven conversion table if you use anything other to what I do
- Dairy-free butters I would recommend: flora free from, vitalite, stork baking block.
- Eggs are always at room temperature! Eggs in the supermarket aren’t in fridges so they shouldn’t be at home either.
- I always use medium eggs but often recipes require large eggs so I usually use half of another. Here is a good guide to egg measurements.
Baking Tips and Hacks
- How to tell if an egg is fresh
- Add a teaspoon of baking powder to a glass of water to check if its fresh. It should fizz, so if it doesn’t bin it.
- When peeling ginger use a teaspoon rather than a knife
- Always rub zests of citrus fruits into the sugar in the recipe to release the flavor a lot better
- Here is a seasonality table so you can see what ingredients are at the freshest!